“senior ready” technology for living facilities and their employees.
Established in 2007, TECHNOSENS has gone from an innovator to the leader in the development of “senior ready” digital technology.
One vision, one mission, one role
In 2007, TECHNOSENS was born of a vision: digital technology can be a kind of other medicine, beyond the chemical. A mission: to develop “senior ready” technologies. A business: to create a global offer for the elderly, their families, caregivers, and managers of care facilities, EHPAD and service residences.
For over 15 years, Technosens has been adapting and evolving its offer to meet the needs of its users, based on these three pillars. Today, we are proud to accompany nearly 400 senior facilities in their digital transformation.
With the support of its partners and shareholders, Technosens aims to expand internationally over the next decade. A first step has already been taken with the deployment of the solution in Switzerland and Germany in 2022.
Recognition and awards
Since its creation, TECHNOSENS has regularly been applauded by stakeholders involved in the societal challenge of “aging well”. These numerous accolades for our “senior ready” innovations have helped establish us as a leader in this field and have opened doors to multiple partnerships:
- 2016 – Call for European H2020 projects – ACTIVAGE project
- 2015 – Business France competition – Acceleratech China
- 2015 – Digital In-Pulse competition – “Smart Building” category
- 2014 – REUNICA competition – coping with isolation and/or loneliness
- 2014 – WIDER European competition – AG2R La Mondiale
- 2012 – National “trophée du grand âge”
- 2010 – IBM Innovation competition
- 2009 – National “trophée du grand âge”
- 2009 – Malakoff Médéric competition
- 2007 – Ministry of Research and Innovation competition
TECHNOSENS is involved in several European projects :
Having equipped hundreds of facilities and thousands of “beds”, TECHNOSENS is the recognized leader for nursing homes and assisted living facilities looking for digital transformation and to improve their offerings.