With Athika, Technosens is commited to a better training in eHealth professions.
The European project Athika offers to create innovative approaches for the training of students who will be designing tomorrow’s digital tools.
Through this original and international curriculum, students will be confronted to Technical disciplines like IoT (Internet of things), Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence, and Humanistic, with ethics and philosophy.
This project will allow groups of students from different background to work together on real eHealth company’s issues.
Technosens will bring those students to work on the “aging well”, the technological help and the importance of taking the Human into account in their design.
Project partners :
Leading European education and private sector players are leading this project alongside Technosens:
- IoT training coordinated by the university of La Salle in Barcelona (Spain)
- Coordination on ethics, governance and phisolophy by the university of Tartu (Estonia)
- The university West of Scotland (United Kingdom) will take charge of the Machine Learning and AI part
- The Technopolis corporation brings its knowledge of governance and politicy advice
- The Mcrit of Barcelona (Espagne) brings the perspective of an engineering and planning company on the sector
- TIC SALUT SOCIAL fundation will talk about eHealth issues. Located in Barcelona (Spain), the public agency works within the Catalan Ministry of Health
- Kaunas Science and Technology Park (Lituania) will bring their experience on eHealth start-up support
- Pharmatics, in Edimbourg (United Kindgom) a research company specialising in the use of Artificial Intelligence for health and predictive medicine.
Click here to consult the project website